- Congratulations to Anna Waller for successfully defending her dissertation, “Mass Performance and the Dancing Chorus Between the Wars, 1918-1939,” May 2023
- Congratulations to Annie Potter, for successfully defending her dissertation, “The Musical as History Play: Form, Gender, Race, and Historical Representation,” May 2023
- Congratulations to Laurie Bashford, Charles Green, and Jehbreal Jackson for passing Ph.D. Oral Examinations in April, 2023!
- Welcome to our 2023 entering students, Wesley Cornwell, B.A. Princeton, M.A. Harvard; Kristin Perkins, B.A. Brigham Young, M.A. Texas; Aisha Zamor, B.A. Brown, M.A. Brandeis
- Congratulations to Abby Noelle Schroering, for successfully defending her dissertation “Cultivating Collectives: Performance and Ecology in the Anthropocene,” April 2023